24 February 2011

That's My Opinion, Today.

This is a blog where my opinion will change, information will be presented, and discussions can be had.

One of the biggest problems we have in the US is that everyone has an opinion. That's fine, but once they form their opinions, they stick to them and ignore any new information.

That's My Opinion, Today  vows not to do that. I have my personal point of view, but a solid, fact-based argument might sway my opinion, soften it or put me in limbo without an opinion any longer.

I invite everyone to discuss, argue (civilly) and inform. I believe that more of that kind of exchange would make this a much nicer place to be and strengthen our democracy.

Because I live in Wisconsin, politics here will figure in the forefront. Given our state's role as a trendsetter for many years, that seems just as well.

Thanks for reading, thanks for subscribing and thanks for sharing your ideas as well.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment